The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) will be held on Sunday – December 4, 2022 .
1) Test Location and Level: Manila, Cebu, and Davao (N1-N5) and CDO (N3-N5)
2) Register at https://jlpt-apply.jfmo.org.ph/
3) Application Period: Sept 1 – 20, 2022 (as of Aug 31, not open yet)
4) Registration Fee: N3-N5 (Php 1,100), N1-N2 (Php 1,500)
5) Advance Payment (see detailed instruction on the online application form.)
Important Note (Please read carefully):
**Applicants or the representative of a group need to pay the corresponding registration fee and then upload a copy of the payment slip (or Official Receipt) on the online Application Form to complement the application.
** In Manila and Davao, once the application number reaches the maximum (6,400 slots for Manila; 1,500 slots for Davao, no more applications will be accepted. Those who cannot complete the application but already paid the test fee will receive the refund of the payment made.
**Only those who are fully vaccinated are eligible to take the test.
** Group applications shall be made for the same level.
General Guide on JLPT 2022: https://bit.ly/JLPTguide2022
For Manila inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.